Fennel cream with crunchy artichokes
- Wash and clean the potato and the fennels, then cut them into small pieces.
- Warm up some oil in a saucepan, add the fennels, the potato and the laurel leaf, sauté for 4-5 minutes and then cover with water.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes and blend everything but the laurel leaf until you get a cream that is not too thick.
- Adjust for salt and pepper.
- Clean the artichokes from the hardest leaves and the inner tassel, cut them into thin sheets, flour them and fry them in hot oilseed.
- Pour the fennel cream into 4 glass mini-cups, place the crunchy artichokes on top and add a pinch of salt.